In Episode 16, Adam and Anthony take a look at the biggest storylines heading into Super Bowl XLVII. Then the fellas take a look at some head-to-head matchups and a lame list full of prop bets before making their picks for the big game.
- The @NewYorker should lock up all the lists of stories that should be read now that all of its stories are unlocked 11 hours ago
- A dad with a rouge child organization strategy. @ClickHole has the latest clickhole.com/article/one-cl… 21 hours ago
- Exceptional @NewYorker piece – finding answers to child's unknown medical condition. Terrific reporting @sethmnookin newyorker.com/reporting/2014… 1 day ago
- RT @CincinnatiMag: ICYMI: @adam_flango on the impressive year @FlavaFraz21 is having for the #Reds. cincinnatimagazine.com/reds/2014/07/1… 4 days ago
- My lady's dog captured a snail tonight and delivered her the prize 30 mins later http://t.co/mQayWaDoDc 4 days ago