In Episode 18, Anthony and I are joined by Double A’s NBA guru Justin Drohan for an all-NBA pod. We break down the Kobe, Dwight and the continuing saga in L.A. before transitioning into NBA trade rumors and an All-Star idea that is so Scalabrine, it just might work.
- Oh, tennis! THAT'S what Jon Snow knows thewrap.com/andy-samberg-a… 1 hour ago
- I know it's like a thing with how you name your national teams and stuff, but let's be real New Zealand basketball fiba.com/basketballworl… 1 day ago
- In 1928, NY Yankees OF Babe Ruth did not win AL MVP. Had .323 AVG, 1.172 OPS, 54 HR, 146 RBI, 380 total bases for a 101-win team #sports 1 day ago
- In 1928, Philadelphia A's catcher Mickey Cochrane won AL MVP. Had .293 AVG, .859 OPS, 10 HR, 57 RBI, 217 total bases for a 98-win team.... 1 day ago
- Well, @tonytrovato912 created and I created an arbitrary system of rating new summer TV. Have a listen to @DoubleAPod doubleapodcast.com/2014/07/21/rat… 1 day ago