Listen here Anthony and I engage in our country’s most important pasttime: imaginary drafts. We select which foreign-born athletes in eight different sports that Team USA should draft to be part of our country. It is even more fun than it sounds. Also, make sure to check out who earns Valentines at the end.
- I know it's like a thing with how you name your national teams and stuff, but let's be real New Zealand basketball fiba.com/basketballworl… 1 day ago
- In 1928, NY Yankees OF Babe Ruth did not win AL MVP. Had .323 AVG, 1.172 OPS, 54 HR, 146 RBI, 380 total bases for a 101-win team #sports 1 day ago
- In 1928, Philadelphia A's catcher Mickey Cochrane won AL MVP. Had .293 AVG, .859 OPS, 10 HR, 57 RBI, 217 total bases for a 98-win team.... 1 day ago
- Well, @tonytrovato912 created and I created an arbitrary system of rating new summer TV. Have a listen to @DoubleAPod doubleapodcast.com/2014/07/21/rat… 1 day ago
- The @NewYorker should lock up all the lists of stories that should be read now that all of its stories are unlocked 2 days ago