In Episode 16, Adam and Anthony take a look at the biggest storylines heading into Super Bowl XLVII. Then the fellas take a look at some head-to-head matchups and a lame list full of prop bets before making their picks for the big game.
- It's Tim Duncan @SavedYouAClick RT @TheCauldron The Best Player Since Jordan: medium.com/the-cauldron/t… …(Hint: he's not LeBron, Kobe or Shaq) 6 days ago
- About an hour left to fill out your @DoubleAPod Oscars ballot. If you win, @tonytrovato912 will make you a sandwich docs.google.com/forms/d/1D2e13… 1 week ago
- The bass in End of the Road is awfully passive aggressive 1 week ago
- Here's the @DoubleAPod Oscars Ballot. Pick winners for a chance at honor and glory, life's two greatest prizes docs.google.com/forms/d/1D2e13… 1 week ago
- The Sixers obtained a player currently on an Estonian team named Chu Chu today. It'll break my heart if he never plays in Philly 1 week ago