In Episode 16, Adam and Anthony take a look at the biggest storylines heading into Super Bowl XLVII. Then the fellas take a look at some head-to-head matchups and a lame list full of prop bets before making their picks for the big game.
- Wrote an oral history of Pete Rose's Collision with Ray Fosse in the 1970 AS Game. An absolute blast to report. cincinnatimagazine.com/reds/pete-rose… 4 days ago
- Sactown just got #processed 4 days ago
- Hey, you guys don't know what its like to live with more than one Gorky 5 days ago
- While interning w/ Sixers, Harvey was such a kind, intelligent man. Told me stories about Wilt I'll never forget twitter.com/bryanagraham/s… 1 week ago
- I like to think that the White Sox finger stirring hit celebration is really the players pretending to get peanut butter out of the jar 2 weeks ago