In Episode 16, Adam and Anthony take a look at the biggest storylines heading into Super Bowl XLVII. Then the fellas take a look at some head-to-head matchups and a lame list full of prop bets before making their picks for the big game.
- Really enjoyed Michael Oliver's work in Dumb and Dumber youtu.be/YNZblixPejs 1 day ago
- I feel you, Kant twitter.com/washingtonpost… 5 days ago
- May you forever live in the NL Central, Jonathan Broxton 1 week ago
- Sent interview request via snail mail to an old baseball lifer today. I suppose if I didn't like baseball, there'd be a joke to be made 1 week ago
- RT @CincinnatiMag: #NuxhallWay Tax Day has come & gone, but @adam_flango exclusively managed to track down Joey Votto's W2: http://t.co/eX9… 1 week ago