Listen to Episode 17 Here In Episode 17, Anthony and I take a look back at the Ravens victory over the Niners in Super Bowl XLVII. We break down the musical stylings of Alicia Keys and Beyonce, break down how the hell Joe Flacco became a Super Bowl MVP and look back at the best and worst Super Bowl commercials.
- My pal @mattpentz is a cool dude and he wrote a story about ex-Sounders coach Sigi Schmid that you should read seattletimes.com/sports/sounder… 12 hours ago
- ...leading to more kick returns, which the NFL supposedly doesn't want (player safety, blah blah), hence the new field position. Makes sense 20 hours ago
- A point to add to @bykevinclark's riff on taunting in his picks column: flags after TDs incentivizes teams to pooch w/ new field position... 20 hours ago
- I feel like in order to be a subject on a show called Undrafted, you should probably, you know, not have been drafted 1 day ago
- Here @dionnesearcey makes good point re: lack of Boko Haram reporting. We should question why this blind spot exists nytimes.com/2016/09/23/wor… 2 days ago