Listen here Anthony and I engage in our country’s most important pasttime: imaginary drafts. We select which foreign-born athletes in eight different sports that Team USA should draft to be part of our country. It is even more fun than it sounds. Also, make sure to check out who earns Valentines at the end.
- RT @CincinnatiMag: Visit Fulcher 2 Stay for this week's #Bengals coverage: future of the O-line, Burfict is a best, & Peko's bday bash. htt… 1 day ago
- Andy Dalton and Carson Wentz faced off in a battle for redheaded supremacy. @Williams_Justin and I discuss cincinnatimagazine.com/bengals/fulche… 3 days ago
- I've always emphasized the first syllable, but Shulman and Bilas pronounce Chaminade like Paul Rudd saying Chocolat, which is way better 2 weeks ago
- Just trying to get a piece of that stamps.com cash flow twitter.com/Williams_Justi… 3 weeks ago
- I know the demographics, but this by @AlecMacGillis gave me insight into actual Trump voters. I'm still at a loss… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 month ago