Listen to Episode 23 here [audio http://traffic.libsyn.com/doubleapodcast/Double_A_Ep_23.mp3] In Episode 23, Anthony and I are joined by the Double A movie guru Alex to recap the 2013 Oscars. The fellas discuss their highs and lows of the event, who would make a great host and break down the night’s awards.
- RT @CincinnatiMag: Visit Fulcher 2 Stay for this week's #Bengals coverage: future of the O-line, Burfict is a best, & Peko's bday bash. htt… 1 day ago
- Andy Dalton and Carson Wentz faced off in a battle for redheaded supremacy. @Williams_Justin and I discuss cincinnatimagazine.com/bengals/fulche… 3 days ago
- I've always emphasized the first syllable, but Shulman and Bilas pronounce Chaminade like Paul Rudd saying Chocolat, which is way better 2 weeks ago
- Just trying to get a piece of that stamps.com cash flow twitter.com/Williams_Justi… 3 weeks ago
- I know the demographics, but this by @AlecMacGillis gave me insight into actual Trump voters. I'm still at a loss… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 month ago